Cargo AI is an early stage startup run by a team of ambitious people. We are currently looking for results-oriented talents based in Singapore who can work independently and in a team. If you are passionate about high-growth startup and wants to be involved at the beginning of that journey, we would love for you to join the team.
All the jobs opening below are also available as Internships for a period of 3 months minimum in Singapore or around the world (remote possible). As an intern, you will be fully part of the team and will be asked to innovate and contribute as much as any other member from the team.
We are looking for Customer Succes teamplayers capable of quickly help change the airfreight industry. You will be part of a cross-functional team responsible finding, onboarding, helping customers.
- Advise customer on inquiries, complaints and comments made on CargoAI support chat
- Providing a service that is highlighted by the warmth of treatment, customer care and fast and effective solutions to emerging situations
- To know in detail our Airline and Forwarder products to support customers on specific queries
- Partner with a number of CargoAI’s customers to grow their product usage
- Conduct product demos both in person and online
- Ensure and increase product adoption across the customers internal teams
- Help an entire industry changing outdated processes for good
- Develop and execute a playbook of initiatives and share them with the team
- You are great at working with and understanding people, and possess strong communication skills
- You like working with targets and are goal oriented
- You are curious and driven to help our customers succeed
- You are able to set priorities right and have strong organizational skills
- You take the initiative and thrive working autonomously, with minimal supervision
- You want to grow personally and make an impact with your work
- Our compensation package (to be negotiated individually) will commensurate with your experience
You will be working directly with one of the co-founders and will be in charge of designing and executing a growth/marketing strategy :
-Create digital content (video, post, interviews) to post on the company website and linkedin
-Push business decisions to support the growth metrics.
-Monitor a diverse set of campaigns simultaneously for maximum engagement and exposure.
-Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends to make data based decisions.
-Produce reports on marketing campaigns and traffic growth periodically.
-Build an extensive network with bloggers, journalists, industry influencers.
-Keep updated with the latest best practices in the online marketing industry.
This opportunity is best suited for someone who is interested in learning the inner workings of an early stage tech startup and finding where they fit best.
• Outside the box thinker and quick learner
• Analytical and innovative
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
• Willingness to get hands dirty in multiple arenas
• Enthusiasm for marketing and growth hacks
• Autonomy, sense of initiative and responsibility
• Perseverance and motivation
You possess an excellent ability to adapt to new technologies in a dynamic and growing environment.
Finally you want to discover the world of startups and have a key role